From La Tzoumaz to the lake at the Col du Sanetsch
We took our clients on a guided Harley Davidson tour from La Tzoumaz to Sanetsch. It was a beautiful, sunny day and the scenery was mind-blowing… the wiggly roads were jam-packed with hairpin bends and long winding corners… just what we were looking for!
See the video here:
Other fantastic routes to try on a motorbike
Here are a few of our other local roads with stunning scenery and nice blacktop:
- From Martigny, Col de La Forclaz, Trient Village and visit the dam at Barrage d’Emosson
- From Sierre ride up to Loèche by the old road and visit the Gemmi or spend the day in the thermal baths there
- From Viège, ride up to Stalden and Moosalp, with super view and super restaurant, perhaps even riding on to Zermatt
- From Gampel, go up towards the Loetschberg and arrive at Goppenstein. Here take the train (organised for motorbikes, 16 CHF, train leaves every 30 minutes, trip lasts for 15 minutes, see video here: http://bls.ch/e/autoverlad/goppenstein.php) to arrive at Kandersteg. Visit the Blausee and the Bernese Oberland
- From Brig, head up the Conches Valley to the Rhône Gletscher at the start of the Furka
- From Bex head up to Gryon, Villars et follow the Col de la Croix as far as Les Diablerets
If you’re heading out by bike in the region, give us a call as we’d love to join you on our Fatbob and share our tips and top cafes with you!
With grateful thanks to the Harley Owners Group of Geneva Chapter West Switzerland for showing us so many of the beautiful places to go in the region (and for making our 2013 wedding so memorable!)