Chalet Coeur is a luxurious chalet which sleeps up to 8 people across its 4 bedrooms. Its heated private swimming pool (only available 15th June to 15th September), sauna, and jacuzzi offer the ultimate relaxation in both the summer and winter seasons. The natural stone floors and and modern architecture make it an excellent location for a stylish stay in La Tzoumaz.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Chalet Coeur sleeps up to 8 people in its four double bedrooms, which feature views of the surrounding mountains. There are three bathrooms, all with showers, as well as a sauna. If you wish to travel with children under 2 years old, just let us know and we will provide a cot and a high chair in your chalet.
The chalet kitchen is equipped for your holiday catering needs, with oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, freezer and electric coffee machine. For those who want to relax after a long day in the mountains, the large living area has comfortable sofas, and open fireplace, a hi-fi system and a television. A washing machine and dryer is also available.
With a heated pool (only available 15th June to 15th September), jacuzzi, and sauna, Chalet Coeur has everything you need to feel well and truly rested. Its chic interior allows you to sit back and relax in front of a warm log fire while taking in the views. In the summer, these large windows open to let you feel the mountain breeze and step into nature. Chalet Coeur makes it easy to take a seat in a comfy chair with a glass of local wine and just contemplate the beauty of the natural world.
Chalet Coeur is equipped with free, high-speed WIFI for your own private use.
We’re sorry but Chalet Coeur is a pet-free property. Please browse our selection of pet-friendly chalets if you would like to travel with your pet.
There is a garage on the premises for parking. Winter tyres and/or snow chains necessary in winter due to frequent snowfalls. At least one car is advisable in both summer and winter. Contact us for railway or airport transfers for your guests.
The free skibus whisks you to the Savoleyres telecabin in a matter of minutes.
The modern high-speed telecabin carries you from La Tzoumaz up to the top of the Savoleyres in less than 8 minutes, from where you can decide to ski back on the quiet La Tzoumaz slopes or ski down to Verbier’s legendary slopes and world-class off-piste opportunities in the vast 4-Valleys ski area.
In the peak summer season (from early July to late August), we provide you with free VIP pedestrian lift-passes, half-price mountain-bike daypasses and a range of other discounts. The telecabin link to Verbier operates daily at this time of year from 08:45 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 16:45, meaning that you can easily access the famous resort as a pedestrian, or accompanied by your bicycle. You can even use a variety of mountain lifts to make your way up to Mont Fort at 3300m for Europe’s highest fondue and incredible mountain panoramas that include Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn.
In summer, the area turns into a hiking and mountain biking paradise, with hundreds of kilometres of marked trails criss-crossing the mountains, awash with alpine flowers and a range of wildlife to spot. Visit the Maison de la Foret with its wildlife exhibitions and its Five Senses Nature Trail, and the starting point of many beautiful hikes. The “Bisses” are relatively flat footpaths that follow the water as it trickles around the mountainsides, where for centuries farmers and villagers channelled the streams for their own uses. They have been preserved now and can be an incredible way to spend a day or more on easy hikes with stunning views across the Rhone Valley or over to the Massif des Combins. We’ll provide you with plenty of tourist information including our favourite suggestions for day trips that are easily reachable from La Tzoumaz, from spectacular gorge walks, cheese factories and roman festivals to rainy-day ideas such as underground lake tours. The road that winds up the mountain-top to the panoramic Croix-de-Coeur Cafe-Restaurant opens as soon as the snow melts and from here you can continue the drive (or cycle) all the way down into Verbier. Don’t miss the Swiss National Celebrations in La Tzoumaz on August 1st, or the famous festival of live music performances, the Verbier Festival, which runs from mid-July to the beginning of August.
The total price is composed of a one-off non-variable cost (per booking) to cover final cleaning, bed-linen & towels and other one-off fees, plus a nightly rental rate (per night) and nightly tourist taxes (per adult/child and per night), plus website fees (site-specific). This total price includes the following:
- our warm welcome and support during your stay
- Fully use of Jacuzzi, heated summer swimming pool (only 15 June – 15 Sept), and sauna
- beds made up for your arrival with our bedsheets and towels
- credit card charges
- electricity & heating
- final cleaning
- tourist taxes for the number of adults/children stated at time of enquiry/booking. Please note that due to the inclusion of tourist taxes in the calculation, the price varies according to the number of people who will stay. Adults are classed as over 16 years, and children from 6 to 15 years. At the time of booking there is no need to declare (or pay for) children under 6 years old on the date of travel, however please mention them in the “Special Requests” box so that we can include them in our arrival preparations.
- free summer lift passes for the number of adults/children stated at time of booking (early July to late August 2019)
- the opportunity to buy discounted lessons (10%) and rental (15%) and have them ready for your arrival (conditions apply) after booking a winter holiday with us (December 2018 to April 2019).
Not included in the price:
- We do not debit or hold any money for the breakage deposit – instead you will be asked to sign a credit card slip on arrival for use in case of breakage unpaid at departure (up to 500 CHF). The slip will be destroyed when no unpaid damage is found after your departure.
- Firewood (22 CHF per 20-25kg crate from the agency, or from the supermarket)
- Only the exit cleaning is included in the base price – if you wish to have extra cleaning during your stay then this can be arranged on request. Bedding and towels are provided for your arrival – if you require a change of bedding and towels during your stay then this can be arranged for 22CHF per person.
- Standard arrival is from 16h00, and departure is by 10h00. Early Arrival from 14h00 can be purchased for 50CHF up to one week in advance of Saturday arrivals in winter and peak summertime.
We operate a strictly “first-paid = first-reserved” basis for bookings so we cannot guarantee availability beyond what you see on this online booking portal and so we recommend you confirm within 48h in order to secure the reservation. You can book and pay by credit card right now through the secure online booking portal using the link on this page. 50% of the total amount is due upon reservation and the remainder is payable 2 months before arrival. In case of cancellation: Up to 2 months before arrival (or upon resale) the fee is 15%. Up to 1 month / 80%, thereafter / 90%.
Chalet Coeur, La Tzoumaz
Brought to you by 4vallees4saisons