Do you own a chalet or apartment here in La Tzoumaz? Would you like to relax when you come to visit, without the hassle that comes with maintaining the footpath or strimming the garden? Would you like to make some extra money out of the times when your property is empty? We are a professional agency with a comprehensive range of services to offer at competitive prices. Here are just a few of the main services that we currently provide to our large portfolio of second-home-owners in the resort:
Renting out your second home…
As the largest holiday rental agency here in La Tzoumaz, we have extensive global marketing plans and a proven track record of attracting holidaymakers to the resort. Whether your target is to simply cover your costs, to achieve as many bookings as possible throughout the year, or perhaps to maximise your returns with the minimum bookings, we will tailor the pricing and marketing of your property to meet your needs. Coming from a corporate background, we are highly motivated to put the right strategies in place to help you achieve your goals.
… to Happy Holidaymakers!
Our goal is “Many Happy Holidaymakers” and we work very hard to ensure that anyone who stays in your property has a Happy Holiday. We are open year round, an have an office is situated right in the centre of La Tzoumaz. We pride ourselves on our high standard of warm welcome and go out of our way to ensure that the holiday starts smoothly for every arrival. We will contact the clients in advance and ensure they have clear directions to find us easily and allow them to make us aware of any special needs. We manage the breakage deposit and tourist taxes for them. We provide piste maps, hiking guides and a wealth of other tourist information and personalised advice. We will often take people directly to their chalet and help them to settle in. This is particularly important if they arrive in a snow storm and the road is hard to find! We offer discounted skipasses/lessons/rental for all of our winter clients and hand over the skipasses with the keys so they are ready to hit the slopes as smoothly as possible. We can provide firewood, baby cots and high chairs amongst other things on request. Every client is given contact details and encouraged to let us know if there is anything we can do during their stay, whether there is a power cut at 2am or if they need a new lightbulb for the bedroom. The beds are made up with quality, fresh, white linen for each arrival and we provide towels and bathmats along with some basics such as teatowels, and toilet paper . With such a high focus on customer care, it is no surprise that up to 25% of our clients get in contact to rebook their next holiday with us!
Helping you have Happy Holidays
Wouldn’t it be great if you could have the same level of service as our holidaymakers whenever you, your friends or family come to visit? Well you can! Just let us know your visit dates and we can arrange any of the following services for your stay:
- Provision of our quality white linen and towels, with optional bed-making service
- Opening the shutters & turning up the heating and hot water in advance
- Clearing the snow from your driveway, parking place or the footpath to your door
- Mowing the lawn for your arrival, pulling the weeds out of the patio and strimming the slopes
- Final cleaning after your departure, closing the shutters and turning down the heating and hot water
- Discounted ski passes/lessons/rental every time you stay
While you are away
Why not let us take the hassle out of owning a second home for you? Fluent in French and with a long list of local trades contacts, we can simplify any of your annual property maintenance needs. We can take care of the work you need to do to keep your property in tip-top condition year after year. We are on hand in La Tzoumaz all year round to manage your property for you, with a list of services that includes:
- Garden maintenance to your standards, from meeting minimum legal strimming requirements or the occasional hedge trim, all the way to frequent lawn mowing and flower-bed care
- Window cleaning, especially those beautiful high panoramic windows in your living room! We have all the right equipment to tackle even the most tricky window placements
- Being available at any time to give access to your property to allow trades-persons or utilities companies to carry out their duties
- Provision of inspections, photographs or reports of in-progress or completed work
- Coordinating repairs and essential visits such as chimney sweeping, annual heating checks and boiler inspections, fire extinguisher inspections
- Regular visits, walk-throughs and checks to give you early warning of any problems such as heating failure or water leaks and turn off any lights or appliances that were left on by mistake
- Project management, such as repainting, driveway or garden landscaping, kitchen and bathroom upgrades or home extensions, interior design work and other improvements
What our current owners say about us
“I am pleased I chose 4v4s to manage my property. My chalet is a valuable asset for me and they have improved my income markedly and keep it safe” – PK
“We are delighted by the professional way in which our chalet is managed by Percy & Anna. Great rental returns and hassle free efficient service, I highly recommend 4vallees4saisons.” – VW Chalet Chocolat
“Percy and Anna have been exemplary managing agents for us since we joined them in April 2016. They have done everything we have asked of them and more. As we look forward to the start of the ski season 2016/17, our chalet is virtually let for the whole season, our best year since building our chalet back in 2010 in what is reported very tough financial times. I would highly recommend 4vallees4saisons.” – RC
“I am amazed by the rental returns I am getting from my chalet. In the first year, 4vallees4saisons sold over 20 rental weeks for me. The clients have written lots of 5-star reviews too. I would recommend them without hesitation!” – KR
“Percy and Anna are dependable, reliable people to whom I am happy to entrust the care of our chalet. They handle all aspects of interior care, exterior care and managing the rental clients. We are delighted to have their energy in the village.” – S&DF
“I have been a chalet owner in La Tzoumaz for almost 10 years. Although I have always been satisfied with rental income, since 4vallees4saisons took over the management not only have the number of rental weeks increased so has my share of the gross. This is as a result of Percy and Anna strongly marketing the properties under their management as well as successfully promoting La Tzoumaz and the wider 4 Valleys region. A big thank you.” – GI
Contact us to discuss your needs and we will tailor a solution to you and your property.