Terms and Conditions
1. Skipasses sold by 4vallees4saisons.com
- Skipasses are sold for consecutive days (from 1 to 21 days)
- 14-day advance skipass: these prices include 10% discount with the following conditions:
- Clients must be staying with 4vallees4saisons.com during their ski trip
- Orders must be placed with 4vallees4saisons.com 14 days in advance of the first day of validity of the skipass
- Payment must be received 10 days in advance of the first day of validity of the skipass. Where not specifically agreed otherwise, payment will be by bank transfer.
- Not valid with other discounts, except Family skipass (below).
- 14-day advance skipasses are not refundable under any circumstances.
- 10-day advance skipass: these prices include 5% discount with the following conditions:
- Orders must be received by 4vallees4saisons.com by the close of business 11 days in advance of the first day of validity of the skipass. If you are placing your order near the time of this deadline, please telephone +41 79 355 2814 to confirm that we have received your order in time.
- Payment must be received 7 days in advance of the first day of validity of the skipass. Where not specifically agreed otherwise, payment will be by bank transfer.
- Not valid with other discounts, except Family skipass (below).
- 10-day advance skipasses are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Last-minute skipass:
- Orders may be placed with 4vallees4saisons.com in advance or in person on arrival in the resort. Please note that if you order in person during busy periods you may need to come back later to collect your skipasses so it is best to order in advance.
- No discounts applicable, except Family skipass (below)
- Payment must be received before the skipasses are issued. Where not specifically agreed otherwise, payment will be by cash (CHF/EUR) or credit card.
- Last-minute skipasses are not refundable once they have been used to access the ski domain.
- Family skipass: 10% discount is applied automatically if the following criteria are met:
- Minimum 3 paying persons including 1 adult / senior and 1 child / youth
- Maximum 3 adults for 1 child / youth
- The skipasses must be of equal duration for all members
- Only one payment per family
- Not valid with other discounts, except 14-day advance and 10-day advance skipass (above).
2. Practical information
- Skipasses entitle the holder to free travel during its period of validity, in the area mentioned on it.
- Skipasses are strictly personal and non-transferable.
- You may be asked to provide an official identity paper when using a reduced-price skipass (child/youth/senior/kid/elder).
All passes purchased from 4vallees4saisons.com will be loaded on to a keycard, which is a hands-free plastic card sold for 5 CHF. In the resort we will refund 5 CHF per purchased keycard in exchange for your existing 4-Valleys SKIDATA keycards, providing they have a card number of the following format: xx-xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx-x.
Prices advertised are indicated in Swiss Francs, including VAT, excluding shipping. Prices subject to change by TeleVerbier.
Payments for 14-day and 10-day advance purchase skipasses can only be made by bank transfer. Payments for last-minute purchases can only be made by credit card or cash. The credit card payment system is a secure environment system. All bank information entered is protected. Protection measures comply with the legal provisions currently in force in Switzerland. Customers can make purchases in total security and confidence. A confirmed order will only be considered complete following agreement by the banking payment centre concerned. In the event of refusal by the payment centre, the order will be automatically cancelled and the client will be informed.
6. Order confirmation
For all confirmed orders, an invoice shall be sent to the customer at the email address provided when placing the order. Customers are advised to check carefully the order details in the invoice. No responsibility it taken for provision of incorrect email address or for the failure of the email to reach its intended recipient.
The customer should print the invoice and produce it when collecting the skipasses and when using the mechanical ski lifts on the 4 Vallées ski area.
7. Advance order collection
All skipasses purchased 14 days in advance of the first day of skiing will be available for collection from 4vallees4saisons.com at the time of check-in for the accommodation, and at latest from 4pm the day before their first date of validity.
Skipasses purchased less than 14 days before their first day of validity will be processed within a reasonable timeframe with the aim that they are available for collection by 4pm the day before their first date of validity. Please note that in times of high demand there may be a delivery delay when ordering on-the-spot skipasses and while-you-wait printing may not be available.
8. Validation of the pass
A pass will only be validated when the customer first goes through the turnstiles on the 4 Vallées ski area.
9. Order cancellation
Advance-purchase orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed, and no order can be cancelled once validated at the turnstiles.
Customers have the option of taking out two different types of insurance:
- SnowAssist Insurance (skipass+rescue insurance), CHF 5.00/ day
- SkipassAssur Insurance (pass insurance), CHF 3.00/day
11. Fraud and offences
All transport tickets are personal, non-transferable and non-refundable.
Lift-pass holders are responsible for keeping their ticket in a secure place so as to prevent its unauthorized use by third parties, including family and friends.
In the event of unauthorized use by a third party of a lift-pass, except in case of theft, loss or exchange between legitimate holders proven by the holder and/or the user concerned, the lift operator reserves the right to cancel the passes without replacement; this is without prejudice to an applicable fine, charged to the holder or fraudulent user. Where it is alleged that the lift-pass was stolen or used against the holder’s will, Les 4 Vallées, Téléverbier, Télénendaz, Téléveysonnaz and Télé-Thyon reserve the right to open criminal charges against the unauthorized user.
12. Ski-lift opening
4vallees4saisons.com does not in any way guarantee the opening of the skilifts or pistes and no responsibility will be taken for snow conditions or closure of skilifts and/or pistes or any other decision taken by the skilift operator that impacts the user experience of the skipass.
No responsibility will be taken for errors made at time of order placement or changes to requirements that occur after the order has been placed. 4vallees4saisons.com will endeavour to prepare the skipasses as requested once the order has been received. Should you notice any errors upon receipt of the confirmation email or the passes themselves, please contact 4vallees4saisons.com immediately on +41 79 355 2814.